1. North-East town that has two Northern league clubs, Town and Synthonia.
2. Former Leicester City, Arsenal and England striker Alan Smith started his career with this Worcestershire club.
3. Haverhill, Barton, Godmanchester, Willand, Atherton Laburnum, Baffin Milton.
4. Nickname of East Thurrock United and Bognor Regis Town
5. Cambridgeshire club, known as the Cuckoos, who were briefly managed by journeyman Ian Benjamin.
6. It's not easy to name a club that Steve Claridge has not played for over his long career, but which South coast non-league side did he start out at in 1983?
7. Football club based in Birmingham who sound more like one of the founders of the city of Rome.
8.One of the original non-league FA Cup giant-killers. This team made a name for themselves in the 1948-49 season when they defeated Sunderland 2-1 on their famous sloping pitch.
Answers : 1. Billingham, 2. Alvechurch, 3. Rovers, 4. Rocks, 5. Yaxley, 6. Fareham Town,7. Romulus, 8. Yeovil Town